Friday, July 26, 2013

How to set up a wired connection?

I currently have a wireless connection from my desktop computer to my router but I bought a cord so I can have a wired connection. I have no Idea how to establish a wired connection. I am running windows 7Please help :)

router lan wifi connect internet


That is so easy to connect a wired connection and just plugin the LAN wire which is from router if you have a dynamic IP address the router will assign the automatic IP to your PC.

If the IP not assigned once check with the router may be it have configured with static IP address and so give the appropriate IP to the system and check with ping if you got reply its working if not configure the IP address correctly.

If the LAN card is not displayed once check with the drivers whether they are installed or not if not installed the Internet cannot be connected so go to device manager and check whether there is any question marks if there some drivers may not be installed .

if the LAN connection from router was getting connected so you need to connect the ISP wire to your LAN port and login with the credentials. If connected you need to configure your router properly and refer Router manual

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger